KEYS TO SUCCESS
- On-site management and seven days per weekoversight to our clients.
- Employ and support highly skilled, compassionate practitioners.
- Maintain trusting partnerships with clients through frequent Communication.
- Conduct operations utilizing fair business practices and fiscal responsibility.
- Manage by educating and respecting all parties.
- Maintain and encourage openness to new ideas and community policy change.
- Operate by an appreciative model with genuineness.
- Clinical programming derived from evidence-based approach.
- Resident and patient access to quality care.
- Appropriate delivery of care: Individual & Group treatment.
- Staffing continuity throughout weekend care.
- Close communication with physicians and nurse practitioner.
- Cohesive treatment planning among respiratory therapy & nursing.
- Provision of adaptive equipment for self-care task.
- State of art modalities for symptom management, i.e. MedEx Photo Therapy.
What We Do
- Focus on Function
- Symptom/Pain Management
- Equipment Assessment
- Wound Care
- Skin Integrity
- Self-care Activities
- Low Vision Resources
- Balance/Fall Prevention
- Joint Health Protection
- Therapeutic Diets
- Home Management
- Respiratory Therapy
- Cognitive Screening
- Diabetic Footwear
- Home-visits completed with patients and care-givers when indicated to assess safety and accessibility.
- Consultation with vendors regarding customized supplies equipment.
- All insurance-covered equipment ordered and delivered to the building or residence the day before or day of discharge.
- Patient’s current level of function communicated to the home health agency and caregiver.
- Patient’s attending and community physicians receive a Functional Outcomes Report of patient’s progress.